Fire alarm systems are necessary to protect your lives and property from devastating fires. These systems are designed to detect fires in early-stage and alert thus allows occupants to evacuate safely. Because it detects fire in the beginning stage, emergency personnel can have enough time to put out the fire before it causes significant damage to property and threatening the life of occupants. Otis Fire Protection Inc., with ASTTBC certified and experienced inspectors, will ensure the functionality of your fire alarm system.
The most common types of fire alarm systems are; conventional and intelligent (addressable) systems. No matter what kind of systems you have, Otis Fire Protection can help. We provide thorough fire alarm inspection and maintenance services in Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Surrey and other cities throughout Greater Vancouver.
Your fire alarm system has input and output. The following are standard inputs:
The following are typical outputs:
Please contact us to request a free annual fire inspection estimate for your fire alarm system.
Fire Alarm Inspections and Testing Services Vancouver
ULC S536, B.C. Fire Code and Vancouver Bylaws require a monthly, semi-annual and annual inspection of fire alarm systems. Otis Fire Protection company will perform a thorough inspection of your system. Our inspection includes the following but not limited to:
- Overall system check including testing of every individual fire alarm devices such as manual pull stations, smoke detectors, heat detectors, pressure switches, tamper switches, etc.
- End of line resistors.
- Signaling devices such as bells, strobes, etc.
- Operations of any remote annunciators.
- Fire Alarm Battery- measuring the performance of the batteries.
- Digital alarm communicator transmitter (DACT) sends a message to a centralized location, ensuring the monitoring station receives trouble and alarm signals.
- Trouble signs.
- Emergency phones.
- In-Suite testing including non-fire alarm devices such as smoke alarms.
Our Fire Alarm Inspectors are ASTTBC certified and highly experienced to provide you thorough inspection in the Greater Vancouver Area. The followings are the types of property we service:
- Residential Buildings both low and high-rises
- Remote Mining Camps
- Manufacturing Plants
- Shopping Malls
- Commercial Buildings
After performing inspection and testing, we will provide a comprehensive report. One copy will be left in the fire alarm control panel and another copy will be sent to the building owner.
contact us to book your annual fire alarm inspection and testing service in Vancouver
Copyright © 2024 | Otis Fire All rights reserved