Fire alarm systems are life safety systems providing timely warning of a fire. These systems not only save lives, but they also provide protection to your building by alerting you and authorities in an early stage of a fire. Because these systems are crucial life safety systems, a certified and experienced electrician has to install them. Otis Fire Protection Inc. has professional electricians with years of fire alarm system installation experience throughout Greater Vancouver.
We will ensure the installation of your fire alarm system complies with CAN/ULC-S524-14 and B.C. Building Code. Otis Fire Protection will not only install a system, but we will also handle city permit, verification and city inspection.
Sometimes fire alarm panels cannot be repairable and will need replacement. It is important to have a reliable and honest fire protection company for your fire alarm replacement. Otis Fire Protection ensures that new installation will meet CAN/ULC-S524-14, NFPA, and local requirements. We will handle the electrical permit (the City of Vancouver requires building and electrical permits for fire alarm replacement), verification and city inspection of your new panel.
Verification of a fire alarm system shall meet CAN/ULC-S537-13 and CAN/ULC-S536-13 requirements, which have to be performed by a 3rd party fire protection company.
- Honeywell Fire-Lite Fire Alarm Panel installation, programming, and verification.
- Mircom Fire Alarm Panel installation, programming, and verification.
- Simplex Fire Alarm Panel installation, programming, and verification.
- Chubb Edwards Fire Alarm Panel installation, programming, and verification.
- Notifier Fire Alarm Panel installation, programming, and verification.
- EST Kidde Fire Alarm Panel installation, programming and verification.
Customers choose us for installation and replacement of fire alarm systems in Vancouver for the following reasons:
- Expertise and countless experience in fire alarm system installation.
- We take care of all the requirements for system installation.
- We will be honest with you and will never recommend a system that is unnecessary and cost extra.
- Because we know what we do, we will not incur extra costs for our customers.
Contact us now for a free fire alarm system installation quote and advice.
Copyright © 2019 | Otis Fire All rights reserved